Hey there. Can you please login or register to become a full member of the Prisoner Of War Allaince.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there. Can you please login or register to become a full member of the Prisoner Of War Allaince.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circs msg!

Circs msg! Empty Circs msg!

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 am

For those who do not read all 20+ ally mail a day, this is a important msg to get, so i am going to put it here too.

Player Santino tells you the following:
    nictimus:

First of all, Nighthawk pisses me a little off now, cause sylar and me talked to him on chat on forum, and he calmed down a bit(or so i thought)! He said he was okay, he was not mad, and WUPTI he left us! WTF! Grow up! and you may quote me on that!

Now to acs:

It is great that you all find some targets to acs, but it requaiers some cordination! We are spread all over the uni, i have no colony lower that G3!!
    Nobody can expect us too be in an acs in 1 hour, and that is where NIghthawk is wrong! he expects that if he writes with acs og trade, that it all is over in 1 hour! NO WAY!

I am tired of loggin on and having 20 + circs, i shit green pigs everytime, cause i think something has happend.. Plz use forum, thats what it is there for! Those who have msn can add each other and write there, but PLZ use the F*cking forum guys!

Sry for my english, but i think we all need to sit down, take a deep breath and think about WHAT is circs for and what is forum for?

My opinion.! :

Circs, is for when you are beeing attacked, send cords, time, attacking fleet ect... NOTHING ELSE!

If you want to talk to me, pm me and i will meet you in the chat on forum!
    There is NO need of circs but in need og emergency!

This is my opinion, and i stand by it, this was the \"law\" i practised in my ally in Danish uni 10! IT WORKED!!
    Ice
    Ice
    Pro Prisoner
    Pro Prisoner

Circs msg! Empty Re: Circs msg!

Post  Ice Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 am

I think that my circ was clear

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:55 pm